Güncel CipherTrace raporuna göre kripto para ile ilişkili dolandırıcılık ve hırsızlık faaliyetleri, 2019 yılında toplam 4,4, milyar dolar zarara neden oldu.
Cryptocurrencies promise a lot of security and privacy for the users, but reality is that cryptocurrency use often creates victims of different types of scams, such as digital theft, hacking, phishing and the major cryptocurrency scam – fraud. These frauds can exist in different forms – promising, but fraudulent, ICO’s that don’t inform their investors about the risks and might not have a physical address; cryptocurrency investment platforms that vanish after gathering enough money; and fraudulent cryptocurrency exchanges that utilize multiple tactics to cheat their users. Blockchain technologies are relatively new and the hype that surrounds them poached a lot of low-skilled investors into the field. This has become such a problem that, according to the latest news on cryptocurrency fraud, Twitter has even banned ICO-ads in order to protect its users from fraudulent schemes.
- Ripple Toplu Davanın Reddedilmesi İçin Başvuruda Bulundu
- Japon Finans Devi SBI Holding Temettü Ödemelerini XRP ile Yapacak
- Komodo’nun AtomicDEX UYgulaması Web Tarayıcılarında P2P Node Çalıştıracak
- DAI, Coinbase Card'ın Desteklediği İlk Stablecoin Oldu
- SEC, Kurumsal Yatırımcılara Hisse Senedi Sunan BTC Vadeli İşlem Fonunu Onayladı