Telegram davasına dahil olan "Investor F" adlı gizemli bir tanık, iç yazışmaların ele geçirilmesi yöntemiyle ilgili olarak çarpıcı iddialar ortaya attı.
Telegram is an instant-messaging, cloud-based service with client-side, open-source code, developed by Telegram Messenger LLP, founded by Pavel Durov. Telegram apps provide users with the ability to send messages, photos, videos, audio, stickers and files of any type and are available for most operating systems. Telegram is famous for its privacy features, such as server-client encrypted messages, optional end-to-end encryption for voice calls and end-to-end encrypted “secret” chats that delete information after some period of time. Although Telegram has received some criticism for its encryption and security model, Telegram continued to expand its user base and even launched a Telegram cryptocurrency ICO. Telegram’s privacy policies resulted in the messenger being banned in China, Iran and, in recent news, it is attempting to be blocked in Russia.
- Simpsons Bu Kez de Kripto Parayı Anlattı
- 10.000 Dolarda Tutunamayan Bitcoin’in Değeri Yüzde 3 Azaldı
- Binance’den Bir Para Birimine Daha Destek Geldi
- Coinbase, EOS Ağında Ciddi Sorunların Yaşandığını Söyledi
- Janet Jackson’ın Milyarder Eski Eşi, Facebook'a Kripto Para Dolandırıcılığı Nedeniyle Dava Açıyor