Coinbase Custody ve Bison Trails, staking ödüllerinin daha iyi vergilendirilmesi ve düzenlemelerin iyileştirilmesi için Proof of Stake Alliance oluşumuna katıld...
Proof-of-Stake is a consensus algorithm of public blockchains that operates depending on a validator’s stake in the network. The creator of the next block in the network is chosen by a random selection, but with taking the wealth of the user into account while choosing. Sometimes, the network also considers the age of an assets held by the potential creator. Proof-of-Stake, along with Proof-of-Work, is one of the most popular consensus algorithms for cryptocurrencies. Proof-of-Stake vs Proof-of-Work shows smaller centralization risks, more security and energy efficiency. POS is also often used in combination with POW, which allows the network to maintain some functions with one algorithm and some with the other. Famous examples of Proof-of-Stake coins are Cardano, Dash and QTUM. There are also plans of implementing proof-of-stake into the Ethereum blockchain.
- Simpsons Bu Kez de Kripto Parayı Anlattı
- 10.000 Dolarda Tutunamayan Bitcoin’in Değeri Yüzde 3 Azaldı
- Binance’den Bir Para Birimine Daha Destek Geldi
- Coinbase, EOS Ağında Ciddi Sorunların Yaşandığını Söyledi
- Janet Jackson’ın Milyarder Eski Eşi, Facebook'a Kripto Para Dolandırıcılığı Nedeniyle Dava Açıyor