Deneyimli finans muhabiri Erkan Öz, Takasbank'ın blockchain tabanlı altın transfer sistemi BiGa'yı değerlendirdi ve olası bir gümüşe dayalı stablecoin için isim...
Nowadays, investors have divided into two groups: cryptocurrency vs gold. After comparing all the characteristics of digital money with precious metal, they appear to have a lot of in common. For example, they are produced through mining and both are almost impossible to destroy. Gold doesn’t react with acid or lye, and can’t be oxidized. In the same way, cryptocurrencies are immutable in that it is nearly impossible to shut down all the computers within the blockchain. Also, both of them can be profitable but still be at risk of cost fluctuations. In most transactions, they should be sold or exchanged for fiat currencies or an equivalent, but it is much easier to do with digital money. However, unlike gold, cryptocurrencies are not accepted in all countries.
For those who still can’t decide in which to invest, a group of Russian entrepreneurs has launched the GoldMint platform, which operates with a digital asset GOLD that is backed with reserves of real gold or ETH.
- Konya Kamu Hizmetleri İçin Kripto ve Blockchain Çözümleri Geliştiriyor
- Altı Büyük Merkez Bankası Birlikte Dijital Para Araştırması Yürütecek
- Monerium Yeni Ortaklık ile Algorand Blockchain Ağında E-Para Basacak
- CME Bitcoin Opsiyon Sözleşmeleri Hacmi İlk Haftada İki Katına Çıktı
- Dijital Ticaret Odası Telegram ile SEC'nin Hukuk Mücadelesini Ele Aldı