Venezuela Cumhurbaşkanı Nicolas Maduro, devlete ait PDVSA petrol şirketinin dijital para birimi Petro için 4,5 milyon varil petrol satacağını açıkladı.
Venezuela, officially the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, is a federal state in the north part of South America. The country has built its economy on oil, as Venezuela owns the largest oil reserves in the world. In terms of digital currencies, Venezuela was the first country to have issued its own cryptocoin. Its value directly depends on the national oil reserves. The cryptocoin, created in order to improve the country’s weak economy, was issued contrary to the parliament’s decision. The national Venezuelan cryptocurrency Petro, officially El Petro, has garnered about $735 million during the first day of the ICO launch. Despite the apparent success, the future of the Venezuelan cryptocurrency is unpredictable, as some countries, such as the USA, have already banned the use of Petro.
- Cardano Kurucu Ortağı ve CEO'su: Şubat Ortasında Hard Fork Bekliyoruz
- Vinnik’in Çocukları Yunan Mahkemesine Hak İhlali Şikayetinde Bulundu
- EIDOS İşlem Hacmi 2019 DApp Piyasa Raporunu Allak Bullak Etti
- Röportaj: Craig Wright BTC Varlıklarını Alacağına Yüzde 99,9999 Oranında Emin
- Çin'in Blockchain Yatırımları 2018'e Kıyasla 2019'da Yüzde 40 Düştü