ABD New Hampshire eyaleti, Bitcoin fiyatındaki yüksek oynaklık nedeniyle, vergi ödemelerinde kripto para kabul etme teklifini ikinci kez reddetti.
The United States of America, or the USA, is a federal republic in North America composed of 50 states with a republican form of government. In terms of population, it is the third largest country in the world, as of 2018. Besides that, the USA has a highly developed economy that is the largest in terms of nominal GDP and the second-largest by purchasing power parity. Due to all of this, cryptocurrency in USA is highly popular since its markets have a lot of possibilities for developing any related ideas and conducting cryptocurrency business. Bitcoin usage by country is increasing as the largest American companies such as Overstock, Subway, Microsoft, etc., have started accepting payment in digital currency. The USA’s cryptocurrency legislation is still being established, nevertheless, there are already regulations about the taxing of virtual transactions.
- Bitcoin ile Vergi Ödeme Teklifi İkinci Kez Reddedildi
- Tron, Zcash Tabanlı Gizlilik Özelliklerini Eklemek Üzere Güvenilir Kurulum Yapacak
- Kanadalı Düzenleyiciler Kripto Para Borsaları İçin Yeni Bir Rehber Yayımladı
- Deepfake Videolarına Karşı Blockchain Tabanlı Merkeziyetsiz Ağ Kuruluyor
- Blockchain Uyuşmazlıklarına Çözüm Getiren Firma Londra Borsası’nda Listelenecek