Tayland'ın menkul kıymetler düzenleyicisi, Asya-Pasifik bölgesinde faaliyet gösteren kripto-yasal para alım satım platformu Zipmex'e dijital varlık borsası lisa...
Thailand is a country in Southeast Asia with an area of 513,000 kilometers and a population of 68 million. Thailand has an emerging economy and is currently going through industrialization. However, Thailand is one of the major economies in Southeast Asia — second after Indonesia in terms of GDP. Thailand’s economy is based on computer components, the automotive industry, petroleum and agriculture. Bitcoin is legal in Thailand, though Thailand’s cryptocurrency exchanges and financial institutions are under some regulations. Thailand’s Bitcoin exchanges can only exchange digital currencies for Thai baht and need a Business Development Department license to perform such operations. Initial Coin Offerings are totally legal in Thailand and the SEC of Thailand even encouraged the funding of businesses with ICOs, but all those operations should be performed with the execution of all regulatory requirements.
- Cardano Kurucu Ortağı ve CEO'su: Şubat Ortasında Hard Fork Bekliyoruz
- Vinnik’in Çocukları Yunan Mahkemesine Hak İhlali Şikayetinde Bulundu
- Konya Kamu Hizmetleri İçin Kripto ve Blockchain Çözümleri Geliştiriyor
- Röportaj: Craig Wright BTC Varlıklarını Alacağına Yüzde 99,9999 Oranında Emin
- EIDOS İşlem Hacmi 2019 DApp Piyasa Raporunu Allak Bullak Etti