Binance ve Huobi, yeni Chainalysis araştırmasına göre 2019 yılında gerçekleştirilen 2,8 milyar dolarlık yasa dışı Bitcoin transferlerinin yüzde 52'sinden fazlas...
Know your customer or KYC is a process of identifying and verifying identities of customers by businesses. The term is commonly used to refer to governmental anti-money laundering regulations in banking, financial and stock market activities. KYC mostly incorporates four key elements: acceptance policy, identification procedures, transaction monitoring and risk management. The growing concern about the use of cryptocurrency for money laundering led authorities to apply KYC on the cryptocurrency market and services. Most of these platforms will have to adopt cryptocurrency KYC and require clients to get through verification procedure in order to operate within their platform. KYC has its advantages as it can help with fighting the funding of terrorism and money laundering. However, complications within the crypto-market may slow down its development.
- Cardano Kurucu Ortağı ve CEO'su: Şubat Ortasında Hard Fork Bekliyoruz
- Vinnik’in Çocukları Yunan Mahkemesine Hak İhlali Şikayetinde Bulundu
- EIDOS İşlem Hacmi 2019 DApp Piyasa Raporunu Allak Bullak Etti
- Röportaj: Craig Wright BTC Varlıklarını Alacağına Yüzde 99,9999 Oranında Emin
- Çin'in Blockchain Yatırımları 2018'e Kıyasla 2019'da Yüzde 40 Düştü