Profesyonel sosyal ağ LinkedIn'in eğitici yan kuruluşunun yeni araştırmasına göre blockchain, 2020 yılında en çok talep gören yetenek olacak.
A job is a term mostly used to describe a person’s role in society, in most cases some kind of work in exchange for payment, but such activities as parenting and homemaking are also sometimes referred to as jobs. Jobs always requires some mental or physical effort to perform some rewardable result. IT jobs are one of the most high-paying jobs today, as a majority of IT-related jobs are considered to be very demanding of intellectual capability. Jobs in the cryptocurrency industry are mostly offered by young startups and sometimes by blockchain departments of big IT and fintech enterprises. That’s why cryptocurrency jobs, such as a blockchain developer, are highly dependent on a company’s financial performance in terms of payments for specialists. A lot of Bitcoin specialists found their jobs in cryptocurrency analysis, journalism, investments and trading.
- Konya Kamu Hizmetleri İçin Kripto ve Blockchain Çözümleri Geliştiriyor
- Altı Büyük Merkez Bankası Birlikte Dijital Para Araştırması Yürütecek
- Monerium Yeni Ortaklık ile Algorand Blockchain Ağında E-Para Basacak
- CME Bitcoin Opsiyon Sözleşmeleri Hacmi İlk Haftada İki Katına Çıktı
- Dijital Ticaret Odası Telegram ile SEC'nin Hukuk Mücadelesini Ele Aldı