Güney Kore'nin en büyük otomobil üreticisi Hundai Motor Group'un blockchain kolu Hdac Technology, 2019 yılında 10 milyon dolarlık yatırım fonu kurmayı planlıyor...
DApp, or a decentralized application, is an application whose back-end code runs on a decentralized peer-to-peer network. DApps established a way to reduce the impact of third parties on the functions of an application. DApps connect providers and users without the help of middlemen, contrary to regular applications. Blockchain-based DApps are immune to censorship, have no need for additional fees and are more likely to maintain operation during various attacks. Writing decentralized apps may be performed on various platforms. Today, most DApps are working on the Ethereum blockchain, but new DApps-oriented platforms are one of the main directions of blockchain development and new ones emerge pretty often. DApps are improving payment processes, user credentials and are trusted due to their open-source code and public records of transactions.
- Japon Finans Devi SBI Holding Temettü Ödemelerini XRP ile Yapacak
- Komodo’nun AtomicDEX UYgulaması Web Tarayıcılarında P2P Node Çalıştıracak
- DAI, Coinbase Card'ın Desteklediği İlk Stablecoin Oldu
- SEC, Kurumsal Yatırımcılara Hisse Senedi Sunan BTC Vadeli İşlem Fonunu Onayladı
- Ethereum Istanbul Hard Fork'u Büyük Kripto Borsalardan Destek Gördü