IOTA Vakfı, kullanıcılarının resmi cüzdan hesaplarına ait şifrelerini derhal değiştirmelerini istedi. Özellikle belirli bir zaman aralığı çok kritik.
A cryptocurrency wallet is a type of software, hardware or service that allows a user to store private and public keys that are used for exchanging cryptocurrency for various goods and services, including other cryptocurrencies. Personal crypto wallets are popular, as they have more protection than wallets that are offered by cryptocurrency exchanges. Some blockchain projects make their own e-wallets. For example, The Ethereum project has its own crypto wallet that is also used as a gateway to the Ethereum blockchain and to DApps. Some cryptocurrencies haven’t published their own wallets and are stored on the wallets made by third parties. Those projects are mostly open-source and that allows users to make their own wallets. For example, Ripple and Bitcoin wallets are made by third parties. Hardware wallets are the most robust way of storing cryptocurrency, as they are immune to the majority of malware that steal crypto from software wallets.
- Simpsons Bu Kez de Kripto Parayı Anlattı
- 10.000 Dolarda Tutunamayan Bitcoin’in Değeri Yüzde 3 Azaldı
- Binance’den Bir Para Birimine Daha Destek Geldi
- Coinbase, EOS Ağında Ciddi Sorunların Yaşandığını Söyledi
- Janet Jackson’ın Milyarder Eski Eşi, Facebook'a Kripto Para Dolandırıcılığı Nedeniyle Dava Açıyor