Tanınan Bitcoin destekçisi, önümüzdeki yılın yarısını Bitcoin'e olan ilgisi giderek artan Afrika'da geçirmeyi planladığını duyurdu.
Twitter is social network where users post and interact with “tweets” – messages, restricted to 280 characters. Twitter was established in 2006 and, since then, has gained a large popularity around the world, totalling more than 330 million monthly active users in 2017. Twitter now is one of the largest sources of breaking news and is an important platform for expressing public opinion. Twitter has a lot of cryptocurrency news and may be used as a source to find latest crypto news available on the internet. However, Twitter is not totally free of censorship and has some issues with cryptocurrency advertisement. Twitter started banning cryptocurrency ads in March 2018, as an attempt to protect its users from fraud and deception which were common on the platform, which were used to pump the prices of certain coins and promote a wide variety of ICOs — from honest and promising to obvious fraud.
- Ripple Toplu Davanın Reddedilmesi İçin Başvuruda Bulundu
- Japon Finans Devi SBI Holding Temettü Ödemelerini XRP ile Yapacak
- Komodo’nun AtomicDEX UYgulaması Web Tarayıcılarında P2P Node Çalıştıracak
- DAI, Coinbase Card'ın Desteklediği İlk Stablecoin Oldu
- SEC, Kurumsal Yatırımcılara Hisse Senedi Sunan BTC Vadeli İşlem Fonunu Onayladı