ABD New Hampshire eyaleti, Bitcoin fiyatındaki yüksek oynaklık nedeniyle, vergi ödemelerinde kripto para kabul etme teklifini ikinci kez reddetti.
It is hard to define cryptocurrency taxes, because there is a lot of controversy surrounding it today. Society still has no consensus even on whether digital currencies are a property or a currency, and that triggers a huge difference in taxation procedure. The speed of exchange rate flows makes it impossible to establish a taxation time period equally suitable for everyone. Also, there are a lot of cryptocurrencies that were particularly designed to protect user’s anonymity and their protocols wouldn’t allow any government to tax it.
As cryptocurrency market is growing, and its sheer dollar value makes it more likely to catch an attention of regulators. Cryptocurrencies are also a great way of money laundering, so no government will be able to ignore the subject. Today there are a lot of news about new cryptocurrency taxes laws and it looks like there will be more over time.
- Bitcoin ile Vergi Ödeme Teklifi İkinci Kez Reddedildi
- Tron, Zcash Tabanlı Gizlilik Özelliklerini Eklemek Üzere Güvenilir Kurulum Yapacak
- Kanadalı Düzenleyiciler Kripto Para Borsaları İçin Yeni Bir Rehber Yayımladı
- Deepfake Videolarına Karşı Blockchain Tabanlı Merkeziyetsiz Ağ Kuruluyor
- Blockchain Uyuşmazlıklarına Çözüm Getiren Firma Londra Borsası’nda Listelenecek