Muhasebe danışmanlık firması CPA.com ve kripto para muhasebe otomasyon girişimi Lukka, kripto para vergisi hazırlayan yazılım geliştirmek için el sıkıştı.
It is hard to define cryptocurrency taxes, because there is a lot of controversy surrounding it today. Society still has no consensus even on whether digital currencies are a property or a currency, and that triggers a huge difference in taxation procedure. The speed of exchange rate flows makes it impossible to establish a taxation time period equally suitable for everyone. Also, there are a lot of cryptocurrencies that were particularly designed to protect user’s anonymity and their protocols wouldn’t allow any government to tax it.
As cryptocurrency market is growing, and its sheer dollar value makes it more likely to catch an attention of regulators. Cryptocurrencies are also a great way of money laundering, so no government will be able to ignore the subject. Today there are a lot of news about new cryptocurrency taxes laws and it looks like there will be more over time.
- Cryptopia'nın Tasfiye Sürecinde Bitiş Tarihi Verilemiyor
- Kripto Borsa Binance Latin Amerika Platformunu Duyurdu
- Kripto Para Borsası BitMEX, Native SegWit Desteği Vermeye Başladı
- Reuters: ING Dijital Varlık Saklama Teknolojisi Üzerinde Çalışıyor
- Binance, Paxful ile El Sıkıştı - 167 Fiat Para Birimine Destek Sağlandı