Güney Kore Maliye Bakanlığı, kripto para işlemleriyle elde edilen gelire yüzde 20 vergi uygulamak için düğmeye bastı.
South Korea News
South Korea is an important segment of the cryptocurrency market, with a lot of cryptocurrency investments, technological developments and large cryptocurrency exchanges established in the country. South Koreans are famous for have a high percentage of cryptocurrency enthusiasts within the population, but the South Korean government is not so keen on cryptocurrencies. The latest South Korea cryptocurrency news concerns a police investigation into Upbit, South Korea’s largest cryptocurrency exchange that had a massive effect on markets on the 11th of May. South Korean cryptocurrency regulations are pretty tough. ICOs are banned and local cryptocurrency exchanges are being shut down or else have found themselves under increased supervision. The South Korean government is concerned about money laundering, tax evasion and excessive speculations. It is a prospective that foresees the continued actions of lawmakers to push forward with new restrictions.
- Konya Kamu Hizmetleri İçin Kripto ve Blockchain Çözümleri Geliştiriyor
- Altı Büyük Merkez Bankası Birlikte Dijital Para Araştırması Yürütecek
- Monerium Yeni Ortaklık ile Algorand Blockchain Ağında E-Para Basacak
- CME Bitcoin Opsiyon Sözleşmeleri Hacmi İlk Haftada İki Katına Çıktı
- Dijital Ticaret Odası Telegram ile SEC'nin Hukuk Mücadelesini Ele Aldı