Bitcoin vadeli işlem odaklı NYDIG Bitcoin Strategy Fund, SEC'den onay alarak kurumsal yatırımcılara hisselerini sunma hakkını elde etti.
The SEC is the Securities and Exchange Commission of the United States. The agency was created by Congress in 1934 and is now the main organization that controls and regulates all operations on securities markets. To achieve its mandate of creating transparency, the SEC requires public and other regulated companies to provide quarterly and annual reports that detail the working process of the company during that period of time. All reports are available to the public.
Nowadays, one of the main tasks of the SEC is to investigate the cryptocurrency market and investment facilities related to it in order to reveal any illegal actions, such as selling securities under the guise of tokens. So far, the SEC will review documents from 100 companies.
- Japon Finans Devi SBI Holding Temettü Ödemelerini XRP ile Yapacak
- Komodo’nun AtomicDEX UYgulaması Web Tarayıcılarında P2P Node Çalıştıracak
- DAI, Coinbase Card'ın Desteklediği İlk Stablecoin Oldu
- SEC, Kurumsal Yatırımcılara Hisse Senedi Sunan BTC Vadeli İşlem Fonunu Onayladı
- Ethereum Istanbul Hard Fork'u Büyük Kripto Borsalardan Destek Gördü