Nasdaq'ta listelenen ABD'li kripto şirketi Riot Blockchain, yarılanma öncesi Bitcoin madenciliğine odaklanmak için borsasını satmayı planlıyor.
The SEC is the Securities and Exchange Commission of the United States. The agency was created by Congress in 1934 and is now the main organization that controls and regulates all operations on securities markets. To achieve its mandate of creating transparency, the SEC requires public and other regulated companies to provide quarterly and annual reports that detail the working process of the company during that period of time. All reports are available to the public.
Nowadays, one of the main tasks of the SEC is to investigate the cryptocurrency market and investment facilities related to it in order to reveal any illegal actions, such as selling securities under the guise of tokens. So far, the SEC will review documents from 100 companies.
- Simpsons Bu Kez de Kripto Parayı Anlattı
- 10.000 Dolarda Tutunamayan Bitcoin’in Değeri Yüzde 3 Azaldı
- Binance’den Bir Para Birimine Daha Destek Geldi
- Coinbase, EOS Ağında Ciddi Sorunların Yaşandığını Söyledi
- Janet Jackson’ın Milyarder Eski Eşi, Facebook'a Kripto Para Dolandırıcılığı Nedeniyle Dava Açıyor