Avrupa Merkez Bankası tarafından paylaşılan son araştırma, kullanıcı gizliliğini koruyan dijital para ödeme sistemi geliştirilmesinin mümkün olduğunu gösterdi.
R3 is an enterprise software firm which focuses on distributed database technology. It leads a consortium of over 200 members, such as financial institutions, banks, trade associations and fintech companies. The main aim of R3’s consortium is to develop Corda – an open-source distributed ledger platform, designed to work within finance to operate complex transactions and restrict access to transaction data. Corda has also garnered the interest of healthcare institutions, the insurance industry, and governments. Although R3 was inspired by blockchain, Corda is not designed to be a traditional blockchain platform. Corda does not have its own cryptocurrency, can only share data with the required participants and offers interoperable applications for finance and commerce (called CorDapps). Corda is gradually being implemented into the financial industry, being used for the transactions of Credit Suisse and IGN, while continuing to gather more and more partners for R3.
- Cardano Kurucu Ortağı ve CEO'su: Şubat Ortasında Hard Fork Bekliyoruz
- Vinnik’in Çocukları Yunan Mahkemesine Hak İhlali Şikayetinde Bulundu
- Konya Kamu Hizmetleri İçin Kripto ve Blockchain Çözümleri Geliştiriyor
- Röportaj: Craig Wright BTC Varlıklarını Alacağına Yüzde 99,9999 Oranında Emin
- EIDOS İşlem Hacmi 2019 DApp Piyasa Raporunu Allak Bullak Etti