Starling kurucu ortağı ve eski CEO'su Julian Sawyer, Gemini Trust Company'nin Avrupa kolu Gemini Europe'u yönetecek.
Europe is a part of the world in the northern hemisphere of the Earth, comprising part of the largest of the world’s continent Eurasia, together with Asia. Overall, Europe has 65 countries within its territory. Most of the countries are members of the European Union, which has the world’s second largest economy by GDP and purchasing power parity. In terms of Bitcoin, Europe is just now preparing to regulate it. Cryptocurrency is not considered banned, though authorities of the European Union have agreed to limit the turnover of digital currencies. They prohibited anonymous transactions on online trading platforms so that cryptocurrency exchanges in Europe must identify all users and, if it’s needed, provide information about them. Within the Union, however, countries have differing attitudes toward Bitcoin.
- Ripple Toplu Davanın Reddedilmesi İçin Başvuruda Bulundu
- Japon Finans Devi SBI Holding Temettü Ödemelerini XRP ile Yapacak
- Komodo’nun AtomicDEX UYgulaması Web Tarayıcılarında P2P Node Çalıştıracak
- DAI, Coinbase Card'ın Desteklediği İlk Stablecoin Oldu
- SEC, Kurumsal Yatırımcılara Hisse Senedi Sunan BTC Vadeli İşlem Fonunu Onayladı