Interpol, binlerce yönlendiriciyi etkileyen cryptojacking yazılımıyla mücadeleye yardımcı oldu.
Malicious software, or malware, is a piece software made to damage a computer or a network. Malware operates from within the targeted system and needs to be implanted into it before the execution of its program. Trojan malware is one of the most popular damaging tools, which is usually executed by the misled user themself. An executed trojan can offer hackers the opportunity to access a user’s private information, install some mining malware or encryption malware without the target’s knowledge about it. Malware can be used for various purposes, such as to damage system maintenance, or to gain access to trade secrets or to secret government information. Bitcoin-stealing malware and other cryptocurrency-targeted programs are also widely used alongside the malware for stealing fiat money. The problem of malware for businesses and users becomes more concerning with the growing speed of IT-implementation into daily life.
- Bitcoin ile Vergi Ödeme Teklifi İkinci Kez Reddedildi
- Tron, Zcash Tabanlı Gizlilik Özelliklerini Eklemek Üzere Güvenilir Kurulum Yapacak
- Kanadalı Düzenleyiciler Kripto Para Borsaları İçin Yeni Bir Rehber Yayımladı
- Deepfake Videolarına Karşı Blockchain Tabanlı Merkeziyetsiz Ağ Kuruluyor
- Blockchain Uyuşmazlıklarına Çözüm Getiren Firma Londra Borsası’nda Listelenecek