Bilgi teknolojisi devi Microsoft'un web tarayıcısı Edge, bundan böyle cryptojacking zararlı yazılımını engelleyecek.
Malicious software, or malware, is a piece software made to damage a computer or a network. Malware operates from within the targeted system and needs to be implanted into it before the execution of its program. Trojan malware is one of the most popular damaging tools, which is usually executed by the misled user themself. An executed trojan can offer hackers the opportunity to access a user’s private information, install some mining malware or encryption malware without the target’s knowledge about it. Malware can be used for various purposes, such as to damage system maintenance, or to gain access to trade secrets or to secret government information. Bitcoin-stealing malware and other cryptocurrency-targeted programs are also widely used alongside the malware for stealing fiat money. The problem of malware for businesses and users becomes more concerning with the growing speed of IT-implementation into daily life.
- Simpsons Bu Kez de Kripto Parayı Anlattı
- 10.000 Dolarda Tutunamayan Bitcoin’in Değeri Yüzde 3 Azaldı
- Binance’den Bir Para Birimine Daha Destek Geldi
- Coinbase, EOS Ağında Ciddi Sorunların Yaşandığını Söyledi
- Janet Jackson’ın Milyarder Eski Eşi, Facebook'a Kripto Para Dolandırıcılığı Nedeniyle Dava Açıyor