Ledger, rakiplerinin güvenlik çiplerini eleştiren bir gönderi yayınladı.
A ledger has two different meanings regarding cryptocurrency and blockchain. The first is about distributed ledger technology (DLT) — the technology of storing information that has such features as collaborative use and synchronization of digital data via consensus algorithms, geographic distribution of equivalent shares of a distributed ledger all over the world and the absence of a central administration. It is frequently confused that DLT and blockchain are the same thing. While it’s true that every blockchain is a distributed ledger, not every distributed ledger is a blockchain. Besides that, ledger can also refer to Ledger, a company producing offline hardware Bitcoin wallets which can be connected to PC via USB port and provide a wide range of services related to cryptocurrency.
- Simpsons Bu Kez de Kripto Parayı Anlattı
- 10.000 Dolarda Tutunamayan Bitcoin’in Değeri Yüzde 3 Azaldı
- Binance’den Bir Para Birimine Daha Destek Geldi
- Coinbase, EOS Ağında Ciddi Sorunların Yaşandığını Söyledi
- Janet Jackson’ın Milyarder Eski Eşi, Facebook'a Kripto Para Dolandırıcılığı Nedeniyle Dava Açıyor