Bitwise Asset Management, SEC tarafından önce reddedilen sonra yeniden değerlendirilmeye alınan Bitcoin ETF talebinden vazgeçti.
An Exchange-Traded Fund or ETF is a fund that is traded on a stock market. They function as investment funds which allows everyone access to an index or commodity providing the same profit to investors as the major markets do. Thus, ETF stocks are one of the most popular among exchange users because of the easiness to invest in industries without being charged by the fund manager. Before buying an ETF, it is necessary to check what is included in the fund.
By 2018, it has been reported that The United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is considering the idea of creating a Bitcoin-ETF. A Bitcoin-ETF would be an investment tool using Bitcoin as the main asset. The main purpose of it would be to facilitate the investing process into cryptocurrency and make it more attractive for the community.
- Cardano Kurucu Ortağı ve CEO'su: Şubat Ortasında Hard Fork Bekliyoruz
- Vinnik’in Çocukları Yunan Mahkemesine Hak İhlali Şikayetinde Bulundu
- EIDOS İşlem Hacmi 2019 DApp Piyasa Raporunu Allak Bullak Etti
- Röportaj: Craig Wright BTC Varlıklarını Alacağına Yüzde 99,9999 Oranında Emin
- Çin'in Blockchain Yatırımları 2018'e Kıyasla 2019'da Yüzde 40 Düştü